Last update Jan 18, 2018
Changes introduced in 1.53 include:
- The MixPre-10T transport control’s orange LED brightness is dimmed in stop mode to make it clearer when the unit is recording.
- The Take List indicates which file is playing back by displaying it in green text.
- Limiters were not always enabled when switching from Advanced to Basic Mode
- Pans were not always correct after switching to Basic Mode from Advanced Mode with Inputs Linked.
- If timecode backup time expired when the MixPre-10T was powered off, TOD timecode was incorrect when next powered on.
- Rare stuttering of audio during playback of some files
- Audio crackling noise in headphones when turning HP encoder
- Incorrect gain values when channels are MS linked
- Sound Reports were not automatically copied to the USB thumbdrive (MixPre-10T only)
- New Project Name was not retained after a power cycle if no files were recorded in that project
- Long file names were not being displaying fully
Download here: https://www.sounddevices.com/support/downloads/mixpres-firmware
London Sound Recordist
I am a London Sound Recordist and Sound Editor for many types of projects around the film genres. This covers creative content right through to feature films. I am passionate about sharing my journey and knowledge to help the rest of the community. If you need anything from me, feel free to get in touch with me at London Sound Recordist.