Sound Interviews, Resources, Tutorials and More..
Over the past year I have started writing and producing more and more content aimed at people involved in the location sound recording world. Mainly centred around film. The purpose is to provide professionals like myself and beginners a place to expand their knowledge and skills, while getting in depth interviews and chats with manufacturers and professionals at the top of their game.
Have Your Say
The 10 Most Recent Posts
- Sound Chat EP16: Richard Ngugi (production sound mixer)December 17, 2014
- Sound Chat EP6: Robert Sharman (Production Sound Mixer)December 16, 2014
- Quick Denecke Timecode Slate InterviewDecember 15, 2014
- Sound Chat EP5: Gwendolyn Whittle (Sup Sound Editor)December 7, 2014
- Sound Chat EP4 - Steve Maslow (Re-Recording Mixer)December 7, 2014
- Sound Chat EP3: Rachael Tate (Dialogue Editor)December 2, 2014
- Sound Chats EP2: Mark Weingarten (Sound Mixer)December 1, 2014
- Sound Chat EP1: Rob Nokes (Sound Effects)December 1, 2014
- Custom Car Sounds Getting Even CloserNovember 29, 2014
- New Sound Brain Training To Focus Your MindNovember 24, 2014
Search Over 300 Sound Posts Here!