Schoeps SuperCMIT 2 u Shotgun Microphone benefits:
- The sound in converted into binary (01011010) which means no loss of quality through cables.
- It has a standard tight shotgun pattern for quiet conditions.
- It simultaneously sends a Super version of the normal shotgun that has an algorithm to suppress even more background noise in louder conditions like traffic.
- It has the option for a 3rd setting to pick up dialogue in the loudest places where intelligibility is more important than 100% pure tonal quality. Great for Documentaries.
- Along with all the settings mentioned so far it also has a setting for increasing dialogue intelligibility and further reducing low rumble of traffic or wind.
This Microphone is a dream for any Sound Recordist giving essentially dialogue denoising on set, allowing to give you a good guess as too the post production results.